Saturday, August 14, 2010

weekend soundtrack.

I have been looking forward to my weekend off since I had a horrendous day at work on Tuesday. So this weekend I'm in CB with the boyfriend where our sole goal of the weekend is to do whatever we want. We are planning on relaxing, eating children's cereal while watching cartoons, drinking too much wine, tanning (if it actually decides to be nice on my day off), maybe heading to the beach, and doing a little bit of hiking (weather permitting of course). So for this weekend I am actually going to use an entire CD for my soundtrack. For those of you who watch How I Met Your Mother this is for you and all those Barney Stinsten fans...


Barney's Get Psyched Mix


1. You Give Love A Bad Name - Bon Jovi
2. I Wanna Rock - Twisted Sisters
3. Lick It Up - Kiss
4. Paradise City - Guns N` Roses
5. Dancing With Myself - Billy Idol
6. Rock You Like a Hurricane - Scorpions
7. Panama - Van Halen
8. Thunderstruck - ACDC
9. Dr. Feelgood - Motley Crue




This is perfect music for hiking a mountain, driving or dancing around in your underwear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment