Tuesday, August 10, 2010

#79 - The Philadelphia Story & Rain Man

To officially kick off my 101/1001 list I sat down and watched The Philadelphia Story and Rain Man. I started at the bottom of the 250 list to hopefully work my way up to the best movies. But starting with The Philadelphia Story and Rain Man was an excellent decision on my part. 


I was really nervous to start with The Philadelphia Story because it was made in 1940 which means that the movie is black and white. The movies stars Cary Grant, James Stewart, and Katherine Hepburn and story is based on a romantic comedy where everyone wants the girl! I would highly recommend this movie to everyone!



My next movie won the Best Picture in 1988, staring Tom Cruise and Dustin Hoffman - Rain Man. As soon as I told my boyfriend that I was about to watch this movie he told me that I was going to love it. I actually don't know why I haven't watched it before. This movie was so inspirational and I encourage everyone to get out there and watch it right now! Like now.. GO!



I can't wait to continue with the Top 250 movies and the rest of my list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment