Saturday, August 7, 2010

weekend soundtrack. better late than never.

We're obviously half finished with the weekend so maybe I should have titled this "Saturday Night at Home Organizing, Movie-Watching and Catching Up on Sleep Soundtrack." But that would have made a really long title. 

Last night I was in CB, two of my really good friends Mark and James were in for the weekend so I made the trip down last night to see them - and then made the trip back this morning for work. We had a really enjoyable evening with lots of laughs, drinking, memories and stupid moments. Which is what usually happens when the three of us get together. 

I worked all day, and work again tomorrow. Therefore, tonight I'm going to be taking a look at my 101/1001 list and really seeing what I can start doing and start planing for those that are going to require more work. I'm also going to watch a movie and relax after that, although I know I should clean my room. But here is what I'll be listening to while doing whatever I decide is more fitting for my mood:



Previous Love - James Morrison

Better Together - Jack Johnson

Assassin - John Mayer

If It Kills Me - Jason Moraz 

Because You're A Woman - Brett Dennen 

No comments:

Post a Comment