Wednesday, August 11, 2010

#92 - Books Books Books!

#92 on my list - Ask 10 friends to recommend books for me to read. So I posted in my Facebook  status for my friends to recommend books for me. I got more results than I expected. So I'm expanding my list, because I absoloutely love to read and most of my friends aren't suggesting romance novels so that will also help out with # 81 - Read 101 non-romance novels! 




The verdict is in and the books are as following:


1. The Help by Katherine Stockett  - Sara J
2. The Infernal Desire Machines of Doctor Hoffman by Angela Carter - Carolyn M
3. Mercy by Jodi Picoult - Gail B
4. Eleanor Rigby by Douglas Coupland - Amy Y
5. Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Adichie - Stephanie H
6. What the Dog Saw by Malcolm Gladwell - Ruth L
7. Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult - Marquita W
8. American Gods by Neil Giaman - Kieran S 
9. Twenties Girl by Sophia Kinsella - Kate T
10. The Stand by Stephen King - Andrew B
11. Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes - Pat C
12. The Hunger Game & Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins - Taylor W
13. House of Hate by Percy Janes - Jayce W
14. The Name of the Wind - Patrick Rothfuss




I'm so excited to start reading all of the books that my friends have suggested! And I'm so thankful to have so many wonderful friends who have suggest so many great (at least I hope!) books for me to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment