Monday, June 7, 2010

Taking Time

So, I apologize for being gone so long. Things got a little crazy around here.


First school started and I had so much work to do in such a short amount of time. I'm currently doing intersession, which is 12 weeks of work crammed into 6 weeks, so I've been spending my days in class and at the library, and my night studying.


We also had a mouse in our apartment, appropriately named Fluffy. Dealing with that was no treat. Student Housing couldn't catch Fluffy or his friends who were living in our kitchen. The task then because finding somewhere else for us to live. Which then came with packing up, moving, and unpacking. I'm now living in residence, quite the step down from the apartments on campus, but at least I know I'm the only one sleeping in my room during the night. 


There was also a death in my family, which came out of nowhere. That took a toll on every member of my family. Days were spent at my Aunts, the funeral home, the church, eating food, making food, giving away food. There were lots of tears, jokes, laughs, and hugs. But we all made it through a little stronger than before.


This weekend I went camping with a few friends and my boyfriend. But more of that later!


The main thing is I'm back, and blog.. I will not neglect you again.. until exams at least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment