Friday, June 25, 2010

Hello Summer!

Today is my first official day of relaxing of the summer.. and probably my last seeing that I start work tomorrow. 


Wednesday I had my last exam for the semester and spent the rest of the day out running errands with my boyfriend in some beautiful weather. We walked when we could.. drove when it couldn't be avoided.. and parked the car the furthest from the store to enjoy the sunshine. We ended the day with supper and a little restaurant downtown followed by red wine and milk chocolate. It was the perfect ending to the semester and a wonderful beginning to summer.


Yesterday consisted of packing, driving, unpacking and getting back into the swing of things at home. Which honestly, isn't that hard. The next few weeks are going to be exciting. I have my pop's 75th birthday party next weekend, in which all of my dad's family (minus one cousin) will be home... there are over 40 of us! This will involve a big party on Saturday (my Nan invited over 100 people!), the entire family going to church on Sunday morning followed by our traditional Sunday dinner. I am ecstatic! 


In two weeks, I will also be attending my first Board of Regents meeting, representing my University. But the best part of this is that I get to see my friend Tiffany! It's always a good day when we get to hang out, which doesn't happen very often!


I am so excited for summer to be here!






No comments:

Post a Comment