Friday, June 25, 2010

weekend soundtrack


Since my weekend will consist of exercising, working, watching the second round of the world cup and relaxing with my family my top five songs for the weekend are as follows:

1. Heartbeats - Adios Control
A band from San Fransisco with a new edge of music combined with the vocals of Ann Yu. This indie band has a huge myspace following, and it's no surprise because they really know what they're doing.

2. My Name is Jonas - Weezer
Who doesn't like a little Weezer during their weekend? It also helps they these guys are playing in my province this month.

3. You Got Yr. Cherry Bomb - Spoon
I first hear of this band on One Tree Hill (yes, I am addicted) and there is something really catchy about this song that always puts me in a really good mood!

4. Jumper - Third Eye Blind
Or any Third Eye Blind song really, I'm not picky! They just released their album Ursa Major 6 years after Out of the Vein.

5. Once When I was Little - James Morrison
<3 is all I can really say about anything related to James Morrison!

Hope your weekend is filled with sunshine and laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment