Friday, July 23, 2010

weekend soundtrack.

I am off for the weekend and I am heading to CB (which is about half an hour away) for the weekend to spend some time with my boyfriend and his family. Until tomorrow when I get in the car I just plan on relaxing in my room, maybe surfing the internet, and taking a much needed nap.


The plan for tomorrow is to get in the car and hit shuffle on my ipod and see what the day brings me. Therefore for this weekend's soundtrack I'm going to do the same...

1. Love Song for No One - John Mayer

2. Caravan Holiday - Stereophonics

3. Intuition - Feist

4. Forgiveness - Collective Soul

5. So Long Sweet Misery - Brett Dennen 

John Mayer is the perfect mellow song to start my weekend, especially since I had to stay an extra half hour at work today. I am also tending bar tonight at my community's annual festival. I'm interesting to see how working until 2am is going to sit with someone (myself) who is usually in bed before 12 every night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment