Friday, July 16, 2010

Le Chateau Love

I just can't believe that it's Friday already! Normally I wouldn't be complaining about it being Friday, but I have to work all weekend, and actually just had Wednesday and Thursday off. Not only am I working this weekend, but I'm working two 10 hour shifts. I have a feeling it's going to be a long weekend. 


This week was working for Monday and Tuesday, then I headed to CB after work that evening to spend a couple of days with the boyfriend before he went to visit his family for a week. Which turned into him being sick and us doing nothing but cleaning and organizing for his trip. Although I did get a little bit of shopping done, nothing wrong with that.. except I went with my friends Jess and Jillian. Jillian is the more sensible I guess, because she was like 'Do you really want to spend that much?'; and Jess is always encouraging with the 'Oh! It looks great! You have to get that!'; and since I'm such a shopaholic Jess usually wins this argument. I really need to stop shopping with her! But the shirt I bought I've been eying since February.. and it was on sale.. and well Le Chateau's sale can't really be considered sales, but I caved and had to have it. It was a nice splurge before I have to start budgeting once school starts again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment