Thursday, April 29, 2010

Rest and Relaxation

I've been home from school for almost a week and it's been pretty relaxing. Most days were spent in sweatpants and indoors, due to the lack on sunshine. While I was always out of bed before ten, I would only put on jeans when I had to leave the house and then changed immediately back into sweat pants or shorts when I got home. 

Today, I decided to change that. I got up at 9, got on the bike, got a shower and put on a pair of jeans. Jeans which I plan to  keep on until I go to bed tonight! I think it was the coffee, or the peaking of sunshine from behind the clouds. Either way, no more lazy vacation days, it's time to get up and be more active and do something productive. Today's productive goal is wearing pants all day. Who knows what tomorrow's will be! 


Maybe I need to start all of my days with coffee, and potentially learn how to do this! My two favorite things are coffee and monkeys. This is definitely a great way to start the day!
























With spring finally showing it's colors, in the form of beautiful golden sunshine, I think tomorrow's productive adventure may include some gardening for my parents or maybe a walk along the beach path. 

No comments:

Post a Comment