Monday, April 26, 2010

Decisions, Decisions!




As of September, I am heading into the last year of my undergraduate degree in psychology. In October I will write the Graduate Requirement Exam and in December I will be frantically writing acceptance essays for various graduate schools in both Canada and the United States, hopefully for school that offers either Forensic Psychology or Criminology. 


I spent the majority of my day researching graduate schools in both countries, trying to find schools I might like to go to. This proved be be a lot harder than I initially assumed. There are many schools that offer a master's degree in Forensic Psychology and/or Criminal Justice. 


I'm probably only half way through my research on graduate schools and requesting information. I have no idea how I am going to be able to make a decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment