Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Why Hello There!

So I guess if you're going to read my blog, you'll want to know a little about me!

My name is Sarah and I am currently studying Psychology with hopes of going to Graduate School to study Forensic Psychology when I graduate next year. A lot of people wonder why forensic psych, and why specifically criminal behavior, especially when there are so many different aspects of psychology I could choose from. But criminal behavior is something that fascinates me, how they think, why they do what they do. I met with a psych professor yesterday to talk about writing the GRE,the Graduate Requirement Exam and realized that I have a lot of work to do over the summer. All my hopes of finally having a relaxing summer were lost when I realized that I needed to start studying, pretty much immediately. But I guess that's how it works when you want to go to Grad School. 

I like to sit on the beach in the night, look at the stars and dream. Company is always welcomed. To celebrate finishing our exams tonight my boyfriend and I are going to do just that. I guess that leads to the next point.. I have a wonderful boyfriend who treats me better than I ever could have asked for. 

I love the rain and the way the air smells when the rain is over. I love coffee in the park and think that there is nothing better than reading a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment