Sunday, October 24, 2010

So Little Time..

For some reason I feel like I'm less involved around campus this year, yet I have less time to myself.  Which has now resulted in my quitting one of my part time jobs so I can breathe again, or at leasts that's the plan. 


The last two weeks seem to have been mayhem. Filled with 4 exams, two papers, classes, meetings, a whirlwind trip to St. Johns (which means more meetings), and work. But luckily, school work-wise, I have nothing due this week and only a few things due the week after.. with only... ONE meeting! Which is a huge sigh of relief! Which means I'll still be living in the library.. but with more trips home and relaxation time. But the main goal is to find a nice balance of getting ahead in my work but not have to be constantly working or moving. 




I also decided that school was messing with my exercising and healthy eating. When you're so busy it's hard to find time to go to the gym or eat healthy, when I could spend time in a chair writing a paper and grabbing the fastest meal I can find to maximize my school work productivity. 


So these next few weeks are weeks of rebuilding a healthy lifestyle and spending a little time relaxing and a few dates with friends I haven't seen in a while. It's a welcomed change.

No comments:

Post a Comment