Monday, October 4, 2010

Music Monday: Crash Kings

This is the first official fall edition of Music Monday (and the first post since August because I've been totally slack on the blog thing and totally wrapped up in the school thing). My good friend Jamie introduced me to these guys a little over a week ago. We were getting in his car to go to the store and before I had my seatbelt on he was gushing (okay taking, apparently boys don't gush) about how sure he was that I was going to love this band. We have a pretty similar taste in music so I had no doubt that I would enjoy Crash Kings, but I had no idea I would become so obsessed in such a short time. 


Their self-titled album Crash Kings is filled with tracks that will ease your mind and make you want to sing along. 



There song It's Only Wednesday is one of my favorite, along with Come Away and Raincoat. Or.. well I kinda really like all of their songs. 



 On another note, Fall is officially here and last night was the first night that I had to sleep with my window closed and under all of my covers.


Also, there is a new layout coming. I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment