Monday, November 22, 2010

The End is Near!


This is what I usually look/feel like at this point in the semester! But this semester seems to be a little calmer. Before finals I only have one paper and on presentation to do (in two weeks) and then it's just studying for my exams. Which is a huge relief. I guess that starting early on my papers and presentations this year has payed off. While all of my friends are cramming and having to spend all hours in the library, I can do a bit of work and then bake or read a book or watch  movie. It's such a wonderful feeling. 

Although this semester has been a little easier than most semester I'll be glad for Christmas Break and the chance to spend my whole days drinking hot chocolate and backing.  I'm only three weeks away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment